Monday, September 17, 2007

7 months later...

This picture of my wife and I was taken 7 months ago right before we left Riverside to go to Felton for the health of our boys.
(I am the one on the right...wearing the watch and glasses...with the darker blue jeans on...with the thermal undershirt on to make me look 5 pounds heavier than I really am). The other person (on the left), well that's my wife. She's the one wearing the headband and clasping her hands together...she's the one wearing the black shirt...directly under the RED balloons (I am the one directly under the black balloons, while the white balloons are sort of diagonally to the left of my head). Just wanted to be CLEAR, because CLARITY is what we are seeking most in our lives right now...

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

your so funny trav, I will enjoy reading your blogs!

nsiagd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.