Friday, September 26, 2008

New Discovery: Two Day Weekends

What is this thing called, "Two Day Weekends?". For the last 13 years, I've tried to take Saturday off and work half-day on Mondays, but now I am experiencing two days off in a row...and I LOVE IT! I get Saturdays off and then another whole day! We use our Sunday mornings to do an activity with the family and then we head to church (The Stirring) on Sunday evening. I find myself singing the old Loverboy song, "Everybody's working for the weekend" throughout the week.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bro, I was singing that same song when I came to Redding...I feel like I've retired and am finally able to hang with my family and do the things I love to do. We love havin y'all around!

Anonymous said...

hey travis!

what is your new email? i want to ask you about some speaking dates here at VFC. email me with your new email!

i met someone at a conference yesterday that is on staff at your old church. i forget her name!

hope all is well!

Dan