Monday, March 31, 2008

It has been a good week...

This past week was pretty awesome. Check it out:
* I went surfing twice with my sister in law, Vicki
* Went to a skate park with a couple kids from our youth group (it was my first time EVER in a skate park...and, "no", I did not stick out at all)
* Played volleyball with a few friends at the beach
* Joel Hasemeyer & his band (The Fragrance) led musical worship for our youth group...Joel's hair is almost long enough to donate to "Locks of Love"
* We played 4-square in our youth room...pretty intense
* Annette shaved the "Duck Tail" off my neck (thanks Dan for the suggestion)
* Had Jury Duty all week but never had to show up
* The McIntyres (Adam, Jess, Agatha, & Gwyneth) visited us for a few days and they treated us to dinner and ice cream

...not too shabby...

1 comment:

TimB said...

4-Square is a highly under-rated game.