Monday, January 7, 2008

Freeze Yer Buns Beach Bonfire

So check out this flyer for our "Freeze Yer Buns Beach Bonfire". This guy Alex from our church is really good at designing stuff on the computer, so I asked him to do a flyer for my "genious" idea of having a bonfire at the beach in January (who doesn't like a little frostbite with their s'more?). Now I've done some pretty amazing flyers in my past (not at all), but this one is pretty amazing. And to think I actually thought of doing this flyer on my own and not bothering Alex. Great job, Alex.
I hope our event is as good as the flyer...

6 comments:

Casey Angulo said...

No joke. That is a nice flyer.

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

that sounds like fun sucka...but I Don't know if it's the best flyer you have ever seen ;)

Christina Ellis said...

Why not have a bonfire in January? Fun fun fun!

rachel said...

do we need a med slip to go?

Old Skool said...

Hey "thepuertoricanslant", I wouldn't put the word "fun" and "sucka" right next to each other. For speed readers like myself, it makes me want to bathe myself after reading your filth.

escamillaweddings said...

haha nice!

happy new year trav!!!