Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm Preaching this Sunday

It's been over 11 months since I preached a sermon at church. I was asked to teach this weekend at Vintage Faith. We are in a series titled: "The Beautiful Mess" and we are looking at how to align ourselves and know God's will in the midst of the chaos in our lives. I will be speaking on how God has given us His Word and Prayer as ways He reveals Himself to us. I'm looking forward to teaching. It has been difficult to work 30+ hours at Starbucks each week AND find good study time, but it's coming together alright.
By the way, I took this picture myself...thought you would want to see me the way my kids see me (or people shorter than 4 feet).

2 comments:

Pnutservr said...

Trav-we would love to come see you preach! Any other dates on the calendar for now? I need more than 2 days notice!
Chelsey and Lorrie

jess mac said...

Post about your teaching. I am dying to hear how it went. Evie's Dad was raving about you...