Monday, November 12, 2007

Mountain Bike Ride through the woods







This is a picture of Henry Cowell Park which is less than a mile from my house. Today, I worked at 4:00am again and I was off at 11am. I thought I was going home to take a nap, but it was such a BEAUTIFUL day that I decided instead to take a ride through the park. I strapped on my camel back, grabbed my Bible & Journal, and put some new David Crowder on the iPod and took off. It was such a good time. I stopped at the ocean view bench where you can see the beach just beyond the mountain valley.
If you ever come up to visit us, I will take you on the mandatory bike ride through Henry Cowell Park. There are rivers, railroad tracks, bridges, trees, and dirt paths...all outside my front door. The list of the "lucky" ones who have taken a ride so far are: Mike Rodriguez, Trevor Christmas (2x's), Dan Lance, and David O'Rafferty. Who's next??

3 comments:

rev rock said...

that was good times my friend. How did marshmellow baseball go? I haven't been able to sleep waiting for the follow up post.

Mark Biggins said...

I think I might make it up that way over spring break

lovemyguys said...

Pick me! Pick Me! (From Bill, actually...)