Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My 5 year old is writing Scripture...what's yours doing?

This morning, we found that Jonah apparently believes there is some Scripture left out of our Bible...so he wrote his OWN verse! We have been memorizing verses from the Bible together lately. Here's the one he wrote:
"God is grat (great). God or Jesus and he want to help and do not be afraid." Then Jonah gave us the "address" of the Scripture: it is apparently found in "Robert 4:50". (Robert is his middle name).

I'm proud of Jonah. I'm not sure his verse will hold up to the tests of canonization...but maybe we can include it in the Apocrypha?

3 comments:

rev rock said...

I love your son dude...that's amazing!

Casey Angulo said...

Hilarious!

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

That is Blasphemous!!! I will not tolerate such nonsense. He got it wrong, it is Robert 4:20 ;0...Woo Hoo. JB is awesome.