Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Main Beach Tournament

Josh and I won our volleyball tournament at main beach (Josh is the shirtless guy). These other two guys were in the finals against us and they are great players. The name of the tournament was "No Attitudes Allowed" and we won T-shirts that have that phrase on it. So I come home and tell Annette that her husband still has skills and how we won the tournament and she is so lucky to have me (I didn't really say that, but that's what I was implying). She proceeded to mock my T-shirt!!!!! How could anyone mock a T-shirt that says, "No Attitdudes Allowed"? I said, "This T-shirt is a major award!" I felt like the dad in "Christmas Story" when he brought home the leg-lamp and his wife could not appreciate the depth of the accomplishment.
So yesterday, in defiance, I wore the shirt under my long sleeve button-up.
...no attitudes allowed...

No comments: