Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our House


These are pictures of the house we're moving in to on Thursday (we're renting, not buying). Payton is so excited to have her own room...actually, Annette and I are excited to have our own room, too! It's been 18 months of living on a futon in the living room! This house is about 1/2 mile away from Simpson.
I am preaching this Sunday to about 100 of the Simpson student leaders. I'm trying to find time to work on the message while also packing our stuff and moving into our new house. I spent all day yesterday finishing up stuff at Vintage Faith Church. It is crazy around here for us. I move in on Thursday evening and then start work at 7:30am on Friday and have a few meetings to attend. Overall, we're so excited to start this new venture in our lives. Pray for our kids as they transition to a new school and new group of friends.

3 comments:

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

Look at that yard! Wow! Congrats, Trav, on your new job and exciting life to be lead in Redding. We're so excited for you guys!

nathan said...

amazing ... we can't wait to spend time with you guys ... let us know if you need anything, like a lawnmower or bedsheets ... nathan ...

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

How did the move go? I know you don't move till friday but I am assuming you won't get to this till you have time...so how did the move go?